Our Most Popular Packages:
Venue Core Wedding Packages:
Include venue location service, venue rental, tent and furniture rentals, catering, staff, Wedding Décor Package, Wedding Co-ordination and setup.
All Inclusive/Elopement Venue Wedding Packages:
Include venue location services, venue rental, tent and furniture rentals, staff, Wedding Décor Package, accommodations, hair dresser, makeup artist, Officiate/Minister, DJ/Live band, Photographer, Flower package, Wedding Co-ordination and setup – a no worries style of package.
Weddings at Home and Planning Packages
Day of Wedding Coordination is for those Brides that have the time to plan the intricate details of their Wedding. We take over one month before the Wedding, have a meeting with you, contact all the vendors, handle all details from that point supervising your rehearsal and the day of your Wedding to ensure all vendors perform according to their agreements.
Fees range from $800 for intimate Weddings to $1500 for larger Weddings.
Full Wedding Planning Services are for busy, out of town Brides or those that realize this is their first rodeo and want to take advantage of our experience. We do it all for you-attend meetings, negotiate agreements; give consulting and design advice; remind you what to do step by step. Day of Wedding Coordination is also included.
Fees range from $1600 for intimate Weddings to $3,500 for larger Weddings.
Our Featured Venues:
5Willow Pond Lake Simcoe Cottage Estate Venue
- 400’ of lakefront in Jackson’s Point on Lake Simcoe
- Nearby Cottage with minimum 3 guest rooms for overnight guests
- Outdoor tented events for up to 150 June to September
- Ceremonies with Lake Simcoe as the backdrop on the dock
- Pricing is upscale
All-inclusive, destination-style. Pricing ranges from $25K (30-40 guests) to $59000 (150 guests).
9Willow Pond Associate – Newcastle Tented Venue
- Beautiful forested location – tented venue with complete interlocking patio and walkways
- Ceremonies can be performed nestled among the trees next to the tent.
- Up to 140 guests May to October
- Close to the 401 just east of Oshawa
- Pricing is economical
Core Packages: (catering, venue, and decor) from $9900 (30-40 guests) to $19000 (130-140 guests).
Willow Pond Newcastle Historic Hall Location
- Beautiful 1800’s Hall with gorgeous wainscoted walls and gardens with a Gazebo!
- Outdoor Patio overlooking the gardens
- Excellent for Ceremonies and Receptions up to 200 guests year round
- Pricing is moderate
Core Packages: (venue, catering, and decor) from $17K for 90 guests to $26K for 150 guests
Willow Pond Port Perry Location
- Bed and Breakfast with open concept kitchen/living/dining — perfect for Bridal party preparations.
- Wedding Ceremonies overlooking Lake Scugog at a Gazebo May to October
- Receptions to follow in venue overlooking the lake all year round
- Up to 140 guests
- Pricing is economical
Core Packages: $10,000+ (100-140 guests).
4Willow Pond Port Perry Associate Tented Location
95 acres just outside Port Perry – Bed and Breakfast Inn – 9 suites
Large freespan tent for up to 200 guests with clear wall overlooking pond and forest May to October
Ceremonies overlooking the pond
Lounge/Dining Room for an intimate Wedding, up to 20 guests, year round
Pricing is upscale
Core Packages: from $15,000 (30-40 guests) to $49900 (180-200 guests).
Willow Pond Associate Cottage Resort Lakefront Venue
Let us help you choose a fabulous Ontario Cottage Resort for your Destination Wedding
This Muskoka Cottage Resort has 35 cottages, outdoor Wedding Ceremony and gorgeous lakefront views.
Pricing is moderate
Core Packages: from $18,000 – minimum 120 guests